Neutronian Audit & Monitoring provides a standard against which all MarTech data is rated.
Our comprehensive definition of data quality covers five main categories:
|AUDIT CATEGORY||EXAMPLES OF ASPECTS COVERED|
|CONSENT & COMPLIANCE||
• Consent standards and opt-in/out process
• Privacy and compliance disclosures (ex. GDPR, CCPA, FLA/FCRA, etc.)
• Data sources and data capture mechanisms
• Transparency of data sources and data use details internally and externally
• Type(s) of dataset – deterministic and/or modeled
• Data cleansing practices – de-duplication, removal of fraudulent data, etc.
|METHODOLOGY & PROCESSING||
• Data processing and retention controls
• Statistical methodology utilization – modeling, weighting, etc.
• Methods used to evaluate data accuracy and performance
• Frequency of evaluating data performance
Data providers that meet baseline criteria receive Neutronian certification and Neutronian Quality Index (NQITM) scores that marketers use to guide buying decisions.